Labels

Saturday 19 October 2013

Tasty breakfasts !

Hi Guys! Today I will start something what the most of you are thinking every day. What I mean? Diets! I will not telling you about my diet ( excepting you want ) but i will try to show you how to eat breakfasts every day very healthily and tasty. I should start from the beginning.

What we usually do when we get up? Coffe? Walk with dog? Make-up? I suppose that all but is not a breakfast. But why?This is wrong behaviour!  In my opinion and in opinion many doctors and dieticians breakfast is the most important dish in whole day.  On research said that if we do not eat breakfast every day we eat more in whole day especially in evenings! Which we can conclude: what we eat in evening that deposited in our body as a fat ! I will show you below sample tasty breakfast.


- Small whole-wheat bagel


- 1 ounce reduced-fat cheese or 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter



- 1 cup fresh fruit (like sliced strawberries).


All this contains: onlly 384 calories in this 65 grams carbohydrate, 12.3 grams fiber, 20 grams protein, 6 grams fat, 3 grams saturated fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 654 mg sodium

Another samply breakfast:
Omelet made with 1/2 cup egg substitute and 1/2 cup vegetables, and 1 ounce reduced-fat cheese, served on 100% whole-grain English muffin.All dish contain only 288 calories with35 grams carbohydrate, 7 grams fiber, 28 grams protein, 6 grams fat, 2.5 grams saturated fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 724 mg sodium

So what we do tommorow mornig? We will eat breakfast !!!!
I hope you guys like me note, please write your receipes on tasty and healthily breakfasts!
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only members of this blog can add comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.